The wisteria sits right outside our front door. Just starting to come in to bloom.
The view from Jaren and Devon's room. The one on the left is a white wisteria.
I think it's a little odd that they planted two different ones, but oh well!
This last one is an outtake from yesterday. The shadows are pretty harsh on our faces, but it gives you a better idea of how big this plant actually is. It is beautiful, and the smell is heavenly. I wish there was a way to bottle it up and share with you. At times it is a little strong, and I am amazed at how potent it is. I'm loving all the flowers in bloom right now!

2 comments:
Oh, how beautiful! I want to come right now! A rain storm just brought me in from working in the yard. I love being outside and we'll gladly take the rain.
It's amazing how potent & beautiful it is...a good thing it's a very pleasant smell. :) Loved visiting with you and the boys the other day!
Post a Comment