6.02.2009

Three boys

+

one more boy!!


=
one seriously outnumbered (but happy!) momma.

Clayton Tyler
Monday, June 1
8:53 am
8 lbs 6 oz
21.5" long


30 comments:

peterandholly said...

Conratulations! He is SO cute!!! I can't believe how much hair he has. We are happy he is here and in a timely manner too! Thanks so much for sharing pics!

Christy said...

Congratulations on baby #3! He is so cute and I love his name. Tyler must love having three boys to take hunting now.

Desiree said...

Congrats, your boy's look so happy. I'm so happy for you guys, he is darling! If you need anything let me know.

Dani W said...

Congrtas Nicole & Tyler!!! YAY! He is adorable and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name you picked out! Another boy huh? That is a lot of boys but they are pretty dang cute so... you really lucked out there! :) I am super happy for you guys! Congrats and good luck! You are baby Clayton are in our prayers for a speedy recovery! :)

Kelsey said...

Another boy?! A BIG boy I might add. Hope all is well. He's adorable. Congrats mommy, daddy & two very happy brothers!

Jenny-Jenny said...

WOW! Happy Happy Congratulations! We love you all! and can't wait to meet Clayton!

Em and Ms said...

Congratulations! Your house has gotta be fun with all those boys. He's so cute, and I love all his hair. He was definitely good size, maybe Clayton will be able to hold his own with 2 big brothers. You look beautiful too.

Amanda said...

I love the pictures. You have 3 cuties!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Yay! What a cutie. Congradulations!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I just love boys!! congratulations on the adorable new arrival--looks like he's got two excited brothers to help Mommy out!

Kim said...

Yay! I'm bummed it's not a girl, but I'll admit, he's cute! I can't wait to meet little Clayton. I'm sure the boys are SO excited to have ANOTHER brother! Nicole, you look fabulous and congrats!

Brianne said...

Congratulations! Clayton is adorable! All of you guys look so happy, especially Kaden and Jaren. I like Kaden's mask in the last picture.

Riggs Familia said...

Wooohoo! Don't worry 5th time is the charm...well, with my mom's experience. But how fun to have three cute boys! Hope recovery is well. Wish I was there to snuggle with baby!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

yeah! I am so excited for you and am sure you are happy to be done! Yes you are one seriously outnumbered mommy but you do such a great job for your boys! You still look amazing even after just giving birth! Congratulations. I am going to start my baby gift right now!

Mom, Grandma M said...

Wow! You are home from the hospital already. Hopefully your three bigger boys will be a big help to you and little Clayton Tyler! Wish I could be there to help also. Give him lots of love from Grandpa and Grandma!

Vanessa said...

what a cutie! that is one gorgeous little boy...well, all three are darn cute. congrats nicole!

Catherine said...

Congrats you guys! YEAH! Boys are they best aren't they?... well I hope the delivery went well and that recovering is going even easier! Love ya!

Kari said...

Your family is so cute, yay for another boy!!

Unknown said...

Wohoo! Yay for another healthy boy! So happy for you!

Ben said...

Good work Tyler, only one more and your team is complete! Hey Nicole...good job. We were glad to hear that everything went well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We love the name Clayton too! You are looking great. We are glad to hear that everything is going great. Big brothers look happy to have a little brother. Too bad Clayton wasn't a little girl, oh well. We love boys!

The Clews Crew said...

Congrats!! He looks absolutely perfect. And he has so much hair! Hope you're doing great!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Yea Congratulations! He's beautiful!! And you look so great!! Hope the delivery and everything went well!! How fun to have three boys! They are going to have so much fun together!

Jaci said...

Congratulations!!!! He's a keeper alright. VERY cute! Enjoy this precious time with him...don't try to hurry back to busy. Just snuggle snuggle snuggle. :)

shaunie said...

Love Kaden's face mask. Way better than the ones the girls got! So now Tyler's the middle name, huh?

IRISH BERNT'S said...

HOW EXCITING! TOTALLY OUTNUMBERED! HE IS ADORABLE AND THAT WILL BE SO FUN WITH THREE BOYS RUNNING ALL OVER. YOU LOOK GREAT! HOPE ALL IS WELL AND YOU FAMILY IS BEAUTIFUL!

Troy, Niki, and Trevor said...

Congratulations! We wish you all the best! Little Clayton is so dang cute! He's got two big brothers to help show him the ropes :)

M-n-M said...

I think that was the cutest post I have ever seen. Congratulations on your new handsome addition, I'm sure Clayton will have lots of fun hanging out with the boys.

And BTW you look so great pregnant. Not many can pull off that look, but you do it nicely.

Marshal and Misty

Dorae Lande, Realtor said...

such a cute family! so happy for you.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Your boys are so handsome!! I am immensely happy for you!