5.13.2010

weightless

Knowing for months that I was going to cut and donate my hair, I finally got the courage to make a hair appointment. Now, after getting it cut, I'm wondering why I waited so long!

I LOVE it! It's so much fun.
Clayton can still yank on it, but it doesn't hurt like it did when my hair was long.

Tyler likes it, Kaden says I look funny, and Clayton and Jaren seem indifferent. I love not having to worry about it. And spending 5 minutes to style it and DONE! is awesome!
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Em and Ms said...

You are brave, but it looks so cute!

Amanda said...

Oh its cute and just in time for the hot summer! You might just give me the bug to do mine!

Brianne said...

CUTE!!!!

Kari said...

I love it too! That is so great that you donated it as well!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Adorable! u look great all the time anyway!

shaunie said...

Ev just asked, "How could you cut off a whole lot of hair?" The girls think it's too short. They can think what they want. I think you've always looked good in short hair. You look more mature, not older. Weird how haircuts will do that.

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I like it. It is very cute! Will be nice for summer too.

Kelsey said...

Very cute. I can't believe how long your hair was! It always feels funny the first shower after a major haircut.

Unknown said...

Love it! Adorable!

Family said...

I did the same thing about a month ago. I donated a whole foot! I'll have to post some pics soon. I am also loving the short hair, so easy to take care of and cute!

Christy said...

Very cute! I love keeping up with you and your cute boys on here.

Brian & Stephanie Gates said...

Love it! We grow our hair out to cut it, and we cut it to grow it out!

Rach and Clark said...

Oh my gosh, Nicole! You are so dang pretty! I found your blog through Brittany's...hope you don't mind :) The cut looks great! You are lucky. I donated mine last summer and I cried afterward-I hated the result. Still waiting for the hair to grow back! But your cut is so so good!

Robinson said...

You are brave! And I love the new hair! Only 5 minutes for hair in the morning? That IS awesome!

Robinson said...

You are brave! And I love the new hair! Only 5 minutes for hair in the morning? That IS awesome!

Kim said...

I love it! It does take courage to FINALLY cut it off. But knowing you're growing it to donate makes it a little easier. So cute!