9.07.2013

school started

Kaden is in 3rd grade, Jaren in 1st. Where am I going to fit another kid when Clayton starts Kindergarten next year? (I don't think I'm ready for that. I'm never ready when my kids start Kindergarten! Let's just not talk about it, ok?)

 I am really excited for this school year. 
These two have some great teachers, and they are excited to learn!

 Clayton wanted to be in charge of pushing Devon...he kept saying that it was a big hill and his legs were tired! 



I love spending my day with the two little boys. Clayton is a completely different kid now that his brothers are at school. He is so much more helpful and actually plays with Devon, instead of just plowing him over or trying to carry him somewhere. That has been fun to see. Devon has been sleeping better during the day, which has been nice. Ever since we got home from our mega-vacation, he was only sleeping for an hour at a time during the day. But he was sleeping all night, so....give and take. At his one year check-up, he weighed 25 pounds and is 31" tall. He's just about running around the house now, and is starting to sign and say words. He tells me "all done" and says "dadada" when we do video chats with Tyler. That makes Tyler sad to see how much he is changing in such a short amount of time. Devon will walk up to me with his hand outstretched when he is hungry, and today he was saying, "nanana" and it was his naptime. So maybe he was saying "nigh-night"? He is so much fun at this age. Very busy and curious about everything; loves to be outside playing in the dirt, puddles, and mud.

I love my boys! And can't wait for Tyler to be home. 

No comments: