We're slowly adjusting to our new normal. I don't really feel like
it's been that much of an adjustment - granted I haven't been doing much
besides taking it easy - and it's nice that school is in session, so
the big boys are gone for some of the day. The afternoons are nice.
Jaren got switched to afternoon kindergarten less than a week before
school started, and I was a little upset. But so far, it's been so nice
to have a calm, quiet afternoon before the crazy evenings begin.

This is how Tyler baby-sits. Just kidding. :)
Devon had his newborn check up yesterday - already past 11 pounds. I am realizing more and more that I didn't give birth to a newborn. I gave birth to a two month old! :)
I love having a baby in the house again.
I love those sleepy little smiles and noises that he makes.
Self-portrait with Mom. I figured that I
had better get myself in some of these pictures so my children know that
I did exist. But man, I look tired. I am tired.
I guess I should be napping, instead of blogging, right?





1 comment:
I can't believe how big and cute he is! Glad it hasn't been too bad of an adjustment.
Post a Comment