First day of school for Kaden. Jaren started the next day, but had to be in the pictures, too.
Our newly painted house in the background.
Post on that coming soon...
Jaren's first day. He was soo excited!!
Not even looking back...
He's the first one on the bus. It's about an hour bus ride for him, but he doesn't mind because "I get to see all the bus stops, Mom!"
Thankfully, Jaren has a friend from church in his kindergarten class, so his friends mom offered to take pictures of Jaren at school on his first day. I felt bad that I couldn't be there, but didn't feel up to it.
A "kiss" goodbye. The teacher read The Kissing Hand before the moms left the classroom.
So excited! Jaren always runs straight home from the bus stop. It's fun to see him so excited about school. Kaden is enjoying his school year so far, and likes being back into his routine. I'm enjoying the routine (and the quiet) as well.

1 comment:
Love the back-to-school excitement on those handsome faces! Nice paint job, Tyler!
Post a Comment