Three little monkeys with their bananas...
Clayton's faces crack me up.
The boys have been practicing their basketball skills. They're getting pretty good!

I've been growing, and growing....I guess I should say the baby is growing. And this was a month ago. I don't think I've gotten that much bigger since then, but when my belly is already that big, it's hard to tell. :)
Finally getting to the landscaping along the back fence. It looks SOOO much better now that there are plants back there. Our yard feels more cozy now.
I supervised and pointed where I wanted the plants to go. And planted some of the bushes, after Tyler dug all the holes. Poor guy.
The big boys were good helpers, wanting to dig and pushing the wheelbarrow around.
They have been doing a lot of this, as well. When the weather is nice, they spend a couple of hours out here every day.
"Cooling off" in the evening. Even Tyler joined in. :)
(a partial after shot with the new plants...)
Our summer has been fun so far. Busy with projects and activities. Trying to keep myself busy before baby comes!
"Cooling off" in the evening. Even Tyler joined in. :)
(a partial after shot with the new plants...)
Our summer has been fun so far. Busy with projects and activities. Trying to keep myself busy before baby comes!










4 comments:
the yard look beautiful! great job
The yard looks awesome. The grass looks so lush and green!
Your yard is so beautiful! Lots of work I know! The boys are learning to have fun while working. I love working outside-spent all day out there.
The yard looks beautiful!
Post a Comment