Stopped on the way up to see this cool sculpture farm. The boys were scared of the guy in this first picture and almost refused to get out of the car.
Lunch break and a short hike to the river.
We met Grandma and Grandpa and the Cluff cousins at Paradise after lunch. We should have brought snow gear it was so cold!
The kids had fun playing in the snow. Then we headed back to camp since we couldn't see anything for all the fog, and the trails were still mostly covered in snow. It was good to get warmed up around the campfire.
Friday's weather was pretty crummy. Cloudy, chilly and wet. Saturday was beautiful, so we were able to see the mountain.
Crossing the wooden suspension bridge at Longmire.
Hiking to Grove of the Patriarch's.
The views from Sunrise were amazing!
We had fun. I'm glad we went - I was a little nervous going camping being 35 weeks along, but everything went fine.
And Clayton's souvenir. Tyler showed me before he bought it and my reaction was, "really?! as if we don't have enough 'potty talk' with all the boys in the house." Clayton always wants to wear his "poop in the woods shirt". The funniest thing was when Kaden figured out what it said. "Hey Jaren!! Guess what Clayton's shirt says!" Cue hysterical laughing.












2 comments:
What a pretty place. I can't believe that's something I've never done and have always been so close!! How fun to get together with your family like that. You're lookin' good! I'm impressed by your willingness to camp :) Can't wait to see baby!!!!
I had no idea you'd bought that shirt. My kids would have laughed hysterically as well. And it would have caused a few raised eyebrows in public here. :)
Post a Comment