Last week, we woke up to a few inches of snow. And the sun was shining. The boys played in it on the way to the bus stop. It melted a few hours later, but it was pretty while it lasted!
Clayton was kicking all the snow piles on the sidewalk.
I'm amazed at how orange his hair looks!
The rest of these pictures were taken by Jaren. He was begging to take some pictures, so I let him. It's interesting to see the world from a 5 year old's perspective.
My redbud trees aren't blooming yet, but these Johnny jump-ups have been blooming for a few weeks now. So spring (and warm, sunny days), have to be coming sometime!
2 comments:
I love the swingset shot.
Did he climb to the top of the swingset with the camera in one hand? He and B are definately related :)
Post a Comment