3.05.2012

short trip home

 Tyler went home to Soda last weekend for his uncle's funeral. His death was a huge shock to everyone, and Tyler wanted to be there for his family. So we hurried to get everything scheduled and off he went. He flew into San Fransisco, and just seeing this shots from the air makes me want to go visit!!



I think the home lots in this picture are insane. I mean, it's so organized, and they all look the same. I guess that's good, right? Such a different perspective from the air.

 For the funeral, they had a procession of four-wheelers in front of the hearse. 

This is Tyler's brother who was in the procession. I'm glad Tyler was able to go down. I know it meant a lot to him that he could be there, even though it was hard for him to be gone that long. We missed him and are glad to have him back home.

2 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

the procession of 4 wheelers is cool. I haven't seen that one before. Glad he was able to go and is back home with you too

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I'm sorry about the funeral:( Those pictures from the air are amazing though!!