Clayton was breathing onto the window, and then wiping through the steam while watching the snow fall. I've heard some people call this storm 'snowmageddon'. According to the weather, the worst of it is yet to come. So, no school today. And most likely not for the next few days. It's a good thing we have a few good hills and friends close by to play with.
The snow is such a nice change to the perpetual gray-ness that has been hanging around. I'll take the snow over rain, any day.
4 comments:
when did you get that addition on your swing set? looks fun. Wish we were closer so we could play too. We are loving the white over the gray too
Glad to see someone's getting something out of the storms they've forecasted. It's supposed to be pretty big here, too, but we have yet to see much of anything. Make a snow angel for us!
Glad you got some snow. I second the 'snow over gray' look as well. Did Kaden get a break from school?
Looks a lot like Idaho! So amazing.
Glad you got some pretty white stuff to play in. I think snow is beautiful-just not on the roads.
Post a Comment