11.16.2011

Halloween

 Yep. I'm quite a bit behind. Halloween was fun this year. I was able to go to the pumpkin patch with Kaden's 1st grade class and Jaren's preschool. Jaren was so proud that he got a HUGE pumpkin. That's all they had left by the time we got there.


 Clayton was so excited to carve his little tiny pumpkin. But he was not happy about getting the guts out.


 Tyler's office hosted trick-or-treat stations and a haunted house throughout the building. They boys loved being able to see Tyler's office, and of course getting candy.


 
This was on Halloween night. Jaren was a soccer player, Kaden was an army guy, and Clayon a superhero. It was pretty chilly that night, so their costumes were hidden by jackets. It's fun to see them get so excited about the holidays!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cute, cute. I love the pictures of them under the bench of pumpkins and with their faces in the holes. Your house looks so cute. Do I remember a china hutch or is that new?