Clayton got a new hairdo. Just kidding. It's just bedhead.
Kind of looks like Tyler as a kid with his side-spike.
I got a new 'do, though.
It's short and fun. I think I found "the one".
{Kaden is trying to give me bunny ears, so don't mind his hand there stabbing me with a pencil.}
Tyler went on an overnight fishing trip last weekend down to the Grays
Harbor area. It's right next to the coast. The weather was horrible, but
he managed to catch a few pretty fish. This one is a coho, about 12 pounds. It was a wild fish, so he had to return it. He had fun!
**To clarify: hatchery raised fish have a fin removed. If that fin is still attached, it was a natural-born "wild" fish.
There are some new videos on our youtube channel for those interested - over on the sidebar.
2 comments:
I didn't know there was such a thing as a non-wild fish out in the wild. Cute hairdo though
Your hair is totally awesome. I want to see some more views of it. Video chat?
Now I'm tempted to go short again. I'm trying to grow it out for Ben. We'll see how long I make it.
Clayton is looking a lot older than he was in the summer!
Post a Comment