9.23.2011

new recipes

I tried a few new recipes last week and they were all so good, so I thought I would share.

This is similar to lasagne. But you use couscous and zucchini to layer instead of pasta. It was a hit, after the boys realized it tasted good. :)



 This was super easy. Cream cheese and bacon make it delicious!


before roasting - they don't look very pretty after. :)

My house smelled wonderful while these were roasting! After roasting, I pureed them to make a sauce for the couscous casserole. 

Some new recipes that I try, I will never make again. Not the case with these ones! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Those look like something I would LOVE and my family wouldn't even taste. ;(

Mom M said...

They look so yummy-I can almost smell them. I have been enjoying trying new recipes and have also tossed some after.

Rach and Clark said...

Ok, I will have to try that cous cous recipe! Sounds interesting but if three little boys love it, then it must be good!

Also, Clark and I were wondering where exactly you live in WA? All your outdoor photos are so awesome. We're just curious if your up North of Seattle or down toward Vancouver.