Jaren finally started preschool. He has been so anxious to go to preschool. He started last week and loves it. His stories are funny to listen to. Apparently, a few other kids had a hard time, once their mom's were gone. I asked him if he missed me. He said, "Well, I thought you were washing Clayton's hands, but you weren't! I just went like this (puts his hands face up in the air) and thought, 'Hm, I guess she went home!'" I'm glad he's loving it. Mornings are quiet, but it's nice to have some one-on-one with Clayton.
*****
On Monday, it was Jaren's turn to go fishing with Dad. Tyler took the day off to go fishing with a friend, and Jaren went with them in the afternoon.
He was so proud of his fish!
The video is on our youtube channel, for anyone interested.
*****
On Monday, it was Jaren's turn to go fishing with Dad. Tyler took the day off to go fishing with a friend, and Jaren went with them in the afternoon.
He was so proud of his fish!
The video is on our youtube channel, for anyone interested.
4 comments:
that is so cool. I wish Dan would take work off just for the fun of it.
You guys are salmon fiends. Ben is jealous. :)
I can't get over Jer's dimples! He's getting too grown up-Preschool already!
Nice salmon Jaren! You are so lucky to get to go fishing with your fun Dad! We know you will have fun and learn lots in preschool.
Post a Comment