We took the boat out on a Friday night and then the next Saturday afternoon. The weather was beautiful and we had so much fun.
Tyler's catch of the day. Pretty awesome!
And a funny story:
Tyler borrowed this lifejacket from a co-worker. It has a string that you pull to inflate, only when you need to float, so it's not bulky when you don't "need" the lifejacket. I had set it out on our entry table so that Tyler could take it back the next day. It had been sitting out all afternoon and no one touched it until Kaden got home. I saw him looking at it and then heard the "whoosh!" of air. Oops! He was embarrassed, to say the least. And I was frustrated that I didn't explain it to him before his curiosity got the better of him. Now he knows that you only pull the string that says "pull" when you have an emergency.
1 comment:
I don't blame him at all! my dad wears one on his sail boat and i want to pull it all the time! the only thing that stops me is knowing he would charge me the money to recharge it!
Post a Comment