7.16.2011

weather

The next 10 days for the Pacific Northwest are supposed to be cloudy and rainy. It is July, is it not? Because 70 degrees sure doesn't feel like July...


sat sun mon tue wed thu fri sat sun mon
jul
16
Showers
Showers
65°
55°
jul
17
PM Showers
PM Showers
67°
54°
jul
18
Few Showers
Few Showers
71°
56°
jul
19
P Cloudy
P Cloudy
67°
55°
jul
20
Showers
Showers
62°
54°
jul
21
Few Showers
Few Showers
63°
53°
jul
22
Few Showers
Few Showers
66°
53°
jul
23
P Cloudy
P Cloudy
66°
54°
jul
24
P Cloudy
P Cloudy
64°
55°
jul
25
P Cloudy
P Cloudy
70°
53°

3 comments:

shaunie said...

It's like how CA was last summer, minus the rain. We had the marine layer that would drizzle and stay in place until 2 pm. I heard a lot of, "It's not really summer!"

Jenny-Jenny said...

We had a great summer! It was last Monday...

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I know right! just seeing the forecast makes me depressed. I think I am going to go back to Idaho and stay til summer is officially over. Wanna come?