7.22.2011

closet project

I finally tackled the coat closet that I have been wanting to make over ever since we moved in.

Here's the before:
 
 


No storage, one shelf in the very back and a short closet rod. 
And the walls were filthy.

After:
 -walls and ceiling painted
-4 more shelves
-longer hanging rod closer to the front of the closet (that probably should be painted...)


The best part?
I can actually see the floor!

It's so nice to see an organized, clean closet when I open the door. Instead of being scared of what would fall out when I opened it.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

And the winner goes to who guesses what color the ceiling is painted!

Mom M said...

Nice closet fix-I always love extra shelves and you are so handy! Gray?

shaunie said...

Ben says we need to hire you guys to live in our house for the first five years so you can refinish it for us. :D