7.11.2011

sparkle

 We spent the evening of the 4th with some friends down the street. The boys loved playing with friends and watching fireworks. 


Clayton almost got me in the eye with his sparkler. He was not too happy that I had my hand on it, so he was trying to grab it away. Kind of scary, but no harm done.



 Gotta use ear protection!

 "I think I like the fireworks, mom!"

All the little kids watching the big show at the end of the night. This was the only time that they all sat still. Clayton snuggled on my lap and fell asleep during the noisiest part. How can kids do that? He was definitely tired, though.

1 comment:

Riggs Familia said...

i love the ear protection idea. my dad did it too. carter covered his ears the whole time, i'll have to remember for next year.

you coming down this parts anytime this summer?