7.12.2011

table + chairs

After I finished the table:
 

Now:
I also painted the mirror. I like it better now!

 Here she is. All finished and (mostly) beautiful.

I decided to re-stain the chairs and paint the rest to match the table. I know, I know, just what I said I didn't want to do. When I got the chair all sanded down, I just couldn't paint it. And, of course, it wasn't really as hard/complicated as I thought it would be.

That project is now done and I can move on. Next up, shelves in the coat closet and a gravel pathway. Hopefully I can get those done this week!

3 comments:

Mom M said...

Beautiful and its all tied together. I looks like a room out of a Better Homes and Garden magazine! How do you manage to do all that with three lively boys?

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

great job! I like the painted mirror too. Looks very nice. Way to go the extra mile and re-stain the chairs. I think it paid off!

shaunie said...

Yay! Perseverance pays off!