2.18.2011

many hats

It's been cold here lately. How do I know? Because I keep seeing this:

and this:
and this:
and this:
I must be slacking in keeping the house picked up or something. He always finds a hat, puts it on, and then wanders around the house for a while. Or to the store. Or to bed.

It's the cutest thing ever.

-------------------------------

p.s. That Tyler guy is pretty cool, no? I kind of love him. :) I was gone while he made the video and he showed me as soon as I got home. I was bawling. Because they are so cute, and I kept hearing their voices go through my head, wishing we had the video still, grateful to Tyler for trying to make up for it, and imagining my boys leaving on missions. And I love that song. And my family. 

1 comment:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I teared up watching the video myself. So precious! Tyler is an awesome guy to do that.