So several months ago I came home from a meeting and Nicole was telling me that Kaden & Jaren did the cutest thing while I was gone. She was down stairs and couldn't hear them so she went up to check on them. She peaked into their room and they had dressed up in their Sunday clothes and each had a Book of Mormon in their hands. They had just said a prayer and started walking out of the room saying "Now lets go find someone to teach". By this time Nicole had backed down the stairs and they came walking out and saw her at the bottom of the stairs "There is someone lets teach her". They commenced to sit down on the stairs and for over 5 minutes flipped through the pages in their scriptures telling Nicole stories from the scriptures. When this had all started Nicole had grabbed our camera and started videoing and captured most of it on video.
So your thinking what is the unrecoverable mistake. I had taken some pictures that morning and when I got home from my meeting I picked up the camera to look through them and also looked through the ones Nicole took. I saw one that looked really blurry so I deleted it off the camera. Later that night we transferred them onto the computer and guess what.
Yeah the blurry picture I deleted was actually the video Nicole had taken of the boys being Missionaries.
We were both sick to our stomach's and I felt so bad.
We downloaded some software to try to recover it off the disk but all we could get was picture frames from the video. So here is my attempt at redemption. It isn't as priceless as the real video would have been but it is still cute.
8 comments:
I think the most priceless thing is knowing that it happened. Amazing!
You guys have the best kids! So cool!
Just knowing the story is pretty priceless!
"Called To Serve" still tugs at my heart. Those future missionaries did to! They are being taught well and are blessed to have wonderful prents!
This is why I haven't "upgraded" our desktop to Windows 7 yet. I've made three separate backups of the photos and documents but I'm still afraid I will, somehow, erase them all. Good work Tyler.
what a bummer!
you boys are sooo cute!
Glad you could at least get the picture frames!
Your boys are getting so big. I hope we can get together when we come up for Jesse's reception. It seems to me this deleting thing has happened before, or maybe it was Shaunie. That is really no fun.
Post a Comment