Well, here is this project almost complete.
The trim was a big, long, drawn out project that we can now check off the list.
Hooray!
And thanks, Dale, for letting us borrow your nail gun. :)
Next is something to organize the toys.
And I need to figure out window treatments.
But the hard work is done!
*******************************
We had a movie night last night. It's killing me how fast my kiddos are growing up. Yesterday morning I got Clayton out of bed, brought him back to my bed to snuggle (morning tradition) and he just looked older.
Just like that. One day he woke up and decided to grow up. :(
*******************************
We had a movie night last night. It's killing me how fast my kiddos are growing up. Yesterday morning I got Clayton out of bed, brought him back to my bed to snuggle (morning tradition) and he just looked older.
Just like that. One day he woke up and decided to grow up. :(
He looks like such a big kid with his own bowl of popcorn watching the movie.
Or stealing his brothers and throwing it across the room. He would NEVER do that!

6 comments:
Wow you've been working hard and it looks great! Your boys are all so cute, but that little Clayton could melt anyone's heart.
Wow, that trimmed out ledge looks so classy! I love the colors! how fun was that?!? P.S. for window covering, I suggest painters drop cloths, i bought them from lowes, $5 for a panel for small windows $9 a panel for my sliding glass door, I added a panel of blue( our room decor color) to the top and they look amazing (ok so I only have one of the 4 done) but that one looks amazing and I think it will be keeping some of the cold out this winter! Good luck! I think windows are so fun!
Your family room looks like it came out of "Better Homes and Gardens"! It looks awesome. So great to complete a project! Would love to be sharing popcorn with the boys.
It looks really nice. I love how your boys are growing up. And of course little boys NEVER do anything naughty.
Good job on your trim project! It looks wonderful!! And I love movie nights,we do a lot of those!:)
That looks really pretty, Nicole!
Post a Comment