#1 ...Jaren can now {almost} get dressed by himself
...even if he is wearing two shirts, it still counts, right?
Oh, and he is potty trained. Hooray!!
#2 ...because it snowed!!
#3 ...because we love snowmen!
#4 ...because Jaren is bigger than the snowman. And he figured out that snow is pretty cool. It took him a few minutes, though.
#5 ...because Christmas is almost here!
#6 ...because of the pictures hanging on our fridge. It makes me smile every time I see them.
**update per your request - - I'm due at the end of May. The big ultrasound is at the end of next month. We're still undecided if we are going to find out or not. I don't have a preference on gender. I know boys, but it would be fun to have a baby girl!
19 comments:
ADORABLE POST. THE PICTURES ON THE FRIDGE-DO THOSE HAPPEN TO BE ULTRASOUND PICTURES OF YOURS? IF SO, HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS! LET US KNOW IF THOSE ARE THE PIX YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about it!
Congrats!! :) On all of those things, and especially the pictures on the fridge. :)
Woohoo! Yea for baby #3! I'm not scared to say it :) You're pregnant, woohoo! That was quite the subdtle way to announce...I almot didn't even catch it! I hope you are feeling well. I"ll be waiting for more information.
We're headed to AZ for Christmas. Now John can't keep that girl hidden anymore!
Sneaky sneaky. Love the first picture with the two shirts. And congratulations! I can't believe you will have 3 kids already! I agree, we need more details...like a due date.
Congrats! How far along? I'm excited for you!
Yeah for baby number 3!.. wanting a girl or are you perfectly happy with boys...? Details, details!.. tell us more!...
Congratulations! That is so exciting, I hope you are feeling well. Have a great Christmas.
Congratulations! That is so exciting, I hope you are feeling well. Have a great Christmas.
Congrats! I'll wish for a girl for ya! Yeah and we all need to know when the due date is.
Congrats! Yay for baby #3!
cute post! I especially love the picture Kaden took of you and Jaren. We too enjoyed the snow and are looking forward to Christmas! love you guys!
Yay! Congrats! I love the way you broke the news!
Very clever way to announce! Congratulations on #3!
Couldn't wait for Christmas huh? :)I like the way you edited the last picture, especially 'the don't look here part.' Your fridge looks fine, really. :) I hope you get a girl and she's just a low-key gal with a slower heartbeat. Then we can trade baby clothes. Kaden took a pretty good picture. Evelyn just points and shoots at ANYTHING. She just likes to hear the click and flash. See you in a few.
Congratulations Martinsen's! That is soooo exciting! You DO make the CUTEST boys but a girl would be fun. Although, ANOTHER cute little boy would be fun too. You can't go wrong! I hope you are feeling well Nicole!
Hi nicole, it is megan from church! Love the post. The pictures of the boys in the snow is really cute! Check out my blog sometime!
Congrats on the new baby. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment