Clayton loves to snuggle.
He loves his brothers and his Grandmas.
Whenever someone smaller than him is around, he beats up on them.
He tries to wrestle with his bros. It's quite funny. Sound effects and everything.
He LOVES dogs. Laughs hysterically anytime one approaches him.
Two brothers. Who knows what they are looking at. Probably a 4 wheeler. :)
------
We found some huckleberries on an afternoon drive and this little guy was content to sit, pick, and eat. Over and over again.
see his little chubby cheeks?
Oh, I love this kid!
Our vacation to Idaho was wonderful. It was so nice to get away and spend time with family. We've been back for a week now, and just today I started feeling "normal" again. Like I have been in a haze for the last 6 days and finally woke up today. Weird.
More pictures to come!!
2 comments:
He is absolutely adorable! I love these pictures! :)
Post a Comment