My big boy started school today. He was so excited which made up for the fact that he was so tired from being in the car for waaaay too long yesterday. But, it was worth it. More on our vacation to come later, once I get some sleep.
Waiting for the bus!
Good-bye!
This was, hands down, the hardest part for me.
Watching him get on and the bus driving away.
So happy!!
I couldn't wait to see his grin once he got home, because I knew it was going to be awesome. And I wasn't disappointed.
I'm grateful that a good friend could be there to witness it. :)
I'm looking forward to the school year. It will be fun. I asked him what he wanted to learn about and he said, "Everything!"
Oh, I love it.
8 comments:
Did you drive the whole way yesterday? If you did, holy cow. You're much braver than me.
I wish I had a picture of when I picked up Ev. She had a good pouty face on. Stinker.
Wow! He is so big! I don't think I'd be brave enough to put him on the bus. I'd have to take him there and walk him to class and peek in the windows. You are a good mom.
such a big boy! It always helped me feel better about them starting school when they were excited about it.
Wow Kaden-riding the school bus on your first day of school!!! We are so glad you are excited to go to school. You will learn lots of fun and interesting things. We love you and your big smile!
Cute! Glad he likes it!
I'm glad he had such a great time!! All of your boys are getting so big, I can't believe how much Clayton has changed.
Oh...I love it! Oh the places, that Kaden will go. There are few things as fulfilling as seeing them go off for their first day of school ...and then to come home with that great big smile. Such fun days ahead. :)
I can't believe he's going to school! Remeber when I was visiting back home in WA and you came over and we set him and Makena by eachother on the couch to take and picture and they were around 6 months old....crazy!!
p.s. i know how hard it must have been to see him go...i cried too!:(
Post a Comment