- Kaden can't wait for school to start "because it is SO fun!"
-Clayton walks everywhere now. I'm amazed at how steady he is, especially on uneven ground.
- Jaren picked some poppies, had me place them on his ears, and then declared that he was a cow. He crawled around on all fours mooing over and over. I love his antics.
-Fishing with Dad is their favorite thing.
- Jaren put his arm on the back of the chair of the little girl sitting next to him. His teacher, who is the little girl's mom smiled at him. Jaren smiled back and said, "My dad does this." The funniest things come out of that kids mouth!
I love being mom to my kids. It is never boring, always interesting, and never ceases to teach me something new.
9 comments:
Your boys are adorable :) Miss you!
The boys on the rock with Kaden fishing, frame that one, awesome! Is it a new camera? It looks more clear and the color seems more balanced than some previous pictures.
I absolutely adore Jaren's comment about "My dad does this" That is so precious. Teaches you that he watches Tyler closely. You are raising some great little boys and never cease to amaze me with your patience you have with them.
I love the things kids say!
Love love love them. I'm glad his dad does that!
how stinkin' cute!
Ben, those pictures were taken with the old camera that we bought in 2005. We did get a new one last winter, but we are still trying to figure out how to use it. The white balance and ISO are so off, that a lot of our previous pictures look really bad -- especially ones that we have taken in the mountains. For some reason, it just can't handle all the dark green. We've read the manual and played around with the settings, but it is just something we'll have to keep tweaking to get it right. New isn't always better, unfortunately...
I love your boys! They make me laugh, especially on the fourth of July! :)
So funny!! And I love the pictures, especially the last one of the two boys fishing on the rock!:) It looks like what we have going on here in Alaska lately!
Post a Comment