Yay! I was surprised to see how much snow was still up on Mt. Baker in your pictures, but I guess it hasn't warmed up enough for a lot of runoff. The heat arrived for us finally as well this week. I need to go out and buy another fan.
We are happy for "summer," too. :) Have you ever been to Vashon Island? Or any of the islands in the Sound? I was thinking about a trip there sometime, and then also Mt. Rainier trips, etc. But, unfortunately, it mostly depends on Michael's rotations.
2 comments:
Yay! I was surprised to see how much snow was still up on Mt. Baker in your pictures, but I guess it hasn't warmed up enough for a lot of runoff. The heat arrived for us finally as well this week. I need to go out and buy another fan.
We are happy for "summer," too. :) Have you ever been to Vashon Island? Or any of the islands in the Sound? I was thinking about a trip there sometime, and then also Mt. Rainier trips, etc. But, unfortunately, it mostly depends on Michael's rotations.
Post a Comment