7.25.2010

toothless

Two more teeth came out. Goodness! I hope they start growing in...

4 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

I'll bet he can do some good spittin with that gap!!

shaunie said...

Does he lose them in pairs? It seems like it! Hope he doesn't lose the two tops ones soon. He won't be able to bite anything!

Amanda said...

Oh boy! That makes me laugh. When I lost a tooth I always got a straw to stick in the hole to sip a drink. Looks like he could use a few straws at the same time.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I LOVE this stage! Take lots of pictures with him like this because as soon as his new teeth come in he will look so grown up! I look back through the pictures I took of Lexi's 2 front teeth missing and I miss it.....she has her "big" girl teeth now and she still looks adorable, just not my little girl anymore!:(