6.01.2010

note to self:


Never go with my husband and boys to Ikea again. Even if it is his idea. There is a first (and last) time for everything.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

but hey if you can have a ride home like this it might be worth it. :)

Vanessa said...

i would be sleeping right along with them! my hubby LOVES shopping and 2 hrs into it, we're all whinning and wanting to leave! :)

shaunie said...

Were they crazy in the store? In the kid's section the girls want to get down and touch EVERYTHING. And in the kitchen section. Don't worry though, if you go a few more times, you get through the place in 45 minutes. With a lot of firm "no"s. :) Did you find anything good?

Brianne said...

Did you send the older boys to the play land? I love that place. I hope you guys found some good stuff.

If Tyler ever wants to go there again, we live 15 minutes from Ikea (and on your way there), you can come here with the boys :-).

The Mothership said...

It was my idea. In submission to Nicole's request for the last 2 years to go. She would have enjoyed if I wasn't there.

Jenny-Jenny said...

I love going to Ikea but by the time we get through I'm ready for a nap too. Did you find anything good?

Riggs Familia said...

he is such a cute 'lil guy. happy birthday to him!
cute cupcake animals :)