There really is no point to this post. Just a bunch of pictures that I have been wanting to blog about.
For Tyler's birthday last month, a friend came over and helped the boys make a present for Tyler. She specializes in making things out of duct tape. :) So I bought some camo tape and we made Tyler a tie and a "hunting" wallet. He loved them!
******
A few weekends ago, the boys and I went to my parents house for a week. We attended a wedding and just played. It was so much fun to be there. The boys couldn't get enough of riding 4-wheelers, feeding the cows or jumping on the trampoline.
Now they keep telling me we need a trampoline. Too bad I don't think it will work with our backyard. :(
Lovin' the tractors.
These two have so much fun together. Here they are boxing on the Wii.
I seriously wish we lived closer so these two could play together more often. Love them!
My husband is awesome. While we were away, he was busy working. Painting doors, installing new hardware and making our basement look awesome. I love it (and him)!
In this shot, there is still paint on the glass -- it's off now and it looks so good!
We're getting there...
2 comments:
first off: cute hair, cute boys, cute house, cute tie, dang girl. you're just cute!
do i know who got married? my ma never keeps me in the loop!
You guys are the fastest home renovators I know among people Ben and I know doing work on their houses. That house is going to be worth quite a bit more than you bought it for in a few years.
Post a Comment