6.06.2010

another tooth



He lost another tooth today.

It was a little traumatic, so that's why I'm in the pictures with him.

He is excited for the tooth fairy to come tonight. Here's hoping she doesn't forget!
Posted by Picasa



To answer some of your questions:

- Kaden got his baby teeth in starting at 4 months, so that is why he is losing them so early. Both of his bottom front ones fell out before he turned 5, last summer. And how much the tooth fairy pays depends. Usually $1 in quarters, but last night, she did come (!!) and Kaden got 8 quarters. (I think Tyler had some words with the tooth fairy, though.)
Kaden came down with the biggest smile on his face this morning. "Mom, guess what?! I didn't even have to write a note!"

- Ben, I have always assumed that the tooth fairy is a girl. Ya know, "fairy"??  But in the Santa Clause movies, which the boys love, the tooth fairy is a male. I don't think I have ever referred to the tooth fairy as male or female in front of the boys. I could change my above sentence to a non-gender specific statement if it will help you sleep at night.

- Shaunie, I went to bed with my hair wet the night before. I curled it a little with my large iron to get rid of some of the frizzies. And that was it. Probably the easiest way to style my hair. You should try it! :)





7 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

wow! he has no more front teeth?! Will it really be that soon that Lydia starts losing hers? How much does the toothfairy give these days?!

CUTE hair!

Jenny-Jenny said...

Best moment of my day: When that little boy stepped in front of me with life's biggest grin. I knew immediately what was missing. LOVE HIM! Way to go Kaden!

Purser Family said...

So did the tooth fairy visit last night?

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

so cute! And you look gorgeous Nicole. You always do!

Ben said...

WAIT! The tooth fairy is a girl!?

Eve said...

Cute! I like the quotes on the side of the blog-that's a fun idea.

shaunie said...

I can't believe he's already losing those teeth! Ev sees these pictures and thinks she won't be big until her teeth start falling out of her head. I like your hair in that shot, did you curl it at all? Or blow-dry it for volume?