5.02.2010

7 years

 

We celebrated our 7 year anniversary by going to the San Juan's for the day. Sea kayaking was awesome. The tide was out, so there were lots of fun creatures to see.

Starfish...

but no whales. That would have been neat. We did see this, however:
 
It's a deer! Apparently they do this quite often out in the islands. The islands you can see in the background are Canada. They are at least 8 miles away. The deer turned around pretty quickly, silly thing!

We really had a great time. It is beautiful out there, and the weather was perfect! The kids had a blast playing all day with one of their most favorite people in the world! They were in great hands. Of course we missed them, but it was so nice to get away. 


6 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

looks like great fun! A deer?! That's interesting

Jenny-Jenny said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. I love love loved my day with the boys!

Brianne said...

What a fun anniversary! It is so beautiful there.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

What a great memory. Happy anniversary-doesn't each year somehow get better and better.

shaunie said...

So you weren't gone for 4 days. I was really jealous. Now I am only 1/4 as jealous as I was before. :) Looks like fun!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Happy Anniversary, what a great way to celebrate!! It's beautiful too!:)