4.22.2010

cookies

I had a container of ricotta cheese that I needed to use up. I found a recipe for ricotta cheese cookies in a collection of recipes I got from my Grandma.

Of course I had to try them! They sounded so bizarre.

I was NOT disappointed. So, SO good! Especially with cream cheese frosting. I am going to try adding lemon zest next time. I'm sure it will be delicious!  

I posted the recipe here.

5 comments:

Anna R said...

Yum!!
So did you go and meet Pioneer Woman (Ree)?

Riggs Familia said...

intriguing...i'm gonna hafta try!

Jenny-Jenny said...

Mmmmmm. Can't wait to try them!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments! They really lifted my spirits and we're crossing our fingers that it all goes well. I'm going to have to try these cookies as soon as I'm back in action! Have a great day.

The Mothership said...

Anna Lisa,

I didn't get to go meet PW, unfortunately. It was one of those weeks that I couldn't justify being gone another night, and for something that wasn't THAT important, if you know what I mean. A friend of a friend was there for almost 6 hours! So, as fun as it would have been, it just wasn't worth it.