This is what happened yesterday when I watered the garden.
After he was done here, he got to play in the dirt. And then, more water! This time in the bathtub.
This baby LOVES water. Toilets, bathtubs, sinks, mudholes.
I have a feeling that he is going to look like this a lot this summer!
A little dirt never hurt.
7 comments:
Fun! I saw a onesie at a baby shower recently that said, "My favorite color is mud." Your boys need that shirt :-).
He is so cute!!
That is so cute. I have pictures of my kids just like that!
I love it! Aubrey has just started to get into the toilet. So much fun! Has Clayton started to stand up to stuff?
i just wanna kiss those cheeks! he is adorable.
Gordon and Clayton would be good dirt and water buddies. Whatever puddle Gordo can find, he's all wet. Play in the mud for us Clayton!
Way to be a mom and let him get dirty like that too! I would be stressed about the clean-up more than anything. Way to let him have fun.
Post a Comment