3.01.2010

sunshine

These pictures are from a couple of weekends ago. We went to Kayak Point to enjoy the sunshine and were surprised at how busy it was.

Not normal for the end of February.

The boys had fun throwing rocks and running around. Tyler was hoping to find some fishing lures snagged on the rocky beach, but no such luck.




It was a beautiful day!


**Amanda, I put the holes in the cabinet - just used a small nail and tapped it a few times. I put some through the veneer, so they look a little rough. I just made sure to sand the edges down so it didn't peel off.

4 comments:

Britt said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Looks like loads of fun! We miss you here and hope that you can come for week 2 of march birthdays! XOXO

Deepa Praveen said...

Wow great photos from u people...love ur blog itz great

Eve said...

What a gorgeous day and beautiful photos! Dave and I will have to go there some time.

Anonymous said...

Man, that is one CUTE baby! He could bring a smile to anyone's face!