Thanks for your positive feedback on my last post!! I have the best blog friends ever. I was a little nervous - because you never know how people are going to respond. I'm not perfect, and it is a struggle everyday.
***********
I finished one of the many projects I started last month. Happy day! It feels good to have it done. I only worked on it after the kids were asleep, so it took me a few weeks.
We hung this cabinet in the newly painted kids bathroom. I bought it off Craigslist for $20. It was a fun little project and I like how it turned out.


I was putting the hinges back on the door as Kaden looked on. The first thing he said was, "Man, that is dirty!"
I tried to explain to him that it wasn't dirty; and that was how I wanted it to look.
Then he said, "You used a yucky paint?! I think you should do it over."
Haha! Too funny from a 5 year old.
I finished one of the many projects I started last month. Happy day! It feels good to have it done. I only worked on it after the kids were asleep, so it took me a few weeks.
We hung this cabinet in the newly painted kids bathroom. I bought it off Craigslist for $20. It was a fun little project and I like how it turned out.
I was putting the hinges back on the door as Kaden looked on. The first thing he said was, "Man, that is dirty!"
I tried to explain to him that it wasn't dirty; and that was how I wanted it to look.
Then he said, "You used a yucky paint?! I think you should do it over."
Haha! Too funny from a 5 year old.
6 comments:
I love the look of this cabinet! You did an awesome job!
I love it Nicole. Did you add the little holes with some nails or were they already there? I love the rustic look, but what Kaden had to say makes me laugh.
Well Kaden is a guy... and that is a guy thing to say lol. I LOVE it! You did an excellent job! Looks like you bought it at the store like that and paid tons of money! Very crafty you are!
Your cabinet turned out great! I am always really scared to paint things...I don't know why!
Also, Bloom is the blog started by two of my roommates from BYU. WAY cool girls.
I love it!!!!! SO cute! Just my style:) Miss you! How are you?
Looks awesome! Way to go!
Post a Comment