3.06.2010

ouch



A casualty of landscaping today with large bricks. A ginormous blood blister.

Obviously the gloves I was wearing weren't good enough!


post-edit: I pinched it between two of the bricks as I was setting one down on top of the other. I wasn't doing anything crazy; my little finger just didn't get out of the way fast enough.


5 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

That is one serious owie! Not fun. Can't wait to see how your landscaping turned out.

Riggs Familia said...

thanks for grossin me out :) looks like there's a little slug inside your finger! jer can't figure out how the heck you did that!

i hope it gets better soon. do share your landscapin jobbie when you're done!

Jaci said...

Oooh ouch! Sorry for the casualty but certainly excited to see your landscaping pictures. Knowing you I know it will be FABULOUS!!!

shaunie said...

Yikes. Did Tyler fix it for you yet? I'm sure you'll be more of a woman than the time I did my finger in and he tried to fix it. I am a wuss.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

OUCH! That hurts me to look at that!:(