A friend from college came to Seattle to sing with a choir she belongs to last weekend. We went down to hear her sing and then went to dinner at The Crab Pot. The boys loved using the mallets.
It was my first time trying oysters, clams in the shell, and mussels. They were good, but the crab was definitely the best part!
To Kari and Zac: I thought of you guys while we were there!
And this little one is officially on the move.
Crawling and standing up against furniture.

Now the fun begins!!

"Look what I did, Mom!"
To Kari and Zac: I thought of you guys while we were there!
And this little one is officially on the move.
Crawling and standing up against furniture.
Now the fun begins!!
3 comments:
We love the Crab Pot!
Oh we LOVE the Crab Pot. We are headed to Seattle in May and you better believe that is already on the agenda!
Oh Boy Jar is on the go! I really wish you were here to give me some plant advice:) !
Post a Comment