Just a random picture. I really do love my middle child, I promise! He just refuses to look at the camera and won't sit still long enough to snap a picture.
And anyone have some suggestions for toy storage? I'm looking for something that can hide the toys out of view, but also keep them accessible to play with. This room is our play/office/family room. If you have any ideas, please share!
And anyone have some suggestions for toy storage? I'm looking for something that can hide the toys out of view, but also keep them accessible to play with. This room is our play/office/family room. If you have any ideas, please share!
5 comments:
Cute boys!
I just bought an Expedit bookshelf (the 8 cube version) at Ikea. I bought three fabric baskets to go inside. I love it. It's sturdy, it's big, and it can hide toys but keep them organized and usable. Closet Maid makes a 9-cube organizer that is similar to the expedit. It is smaller, cheaper, not as sturdy, but cute and useful. It comes in lots of colors and you can get fabric baskets in lots of colors too. They're in the storage/organization section of Target. You can also get them at home improvement stores. Good luck!
Little kids sports are the best! You have such handsome boys. One of the best purchases we ever made was the storage ottoman at Target. It's soft and looks nice in a family room, but you can store quite a few toys inside. Plus it makes for extra seating or a nice footrest! Soft corners and lid, only one hinge so it's harder to get fingers stuck, and the lid isn't heavy. It's so nice to throw everything in there really quickly and have the room look clean and decorated. My sister has a couple of them! They often go on sale for around $60.
Too cute! We're thinking of enrolling Carter in a mini soccer camp this spring and I can't wait! I'm sure we'll have lots of laughs!
They are cuties, and the basketball story made me laugh! It reminds me of when we first put lexi in soccer and everytime she ran she would gallop like a horse!:) Too funny!
I was thinking you could get cute baskets, storage buckets, or whatever- kind of what Bri was talking about. Or I really like the idea of using a cute trunk as a toy box. Then it's like multi-use decor! I'm keeping my eyes out for a trunk for toys that I'd like for my living room at the moment.
Post a Comment