12.07.2009

#3

This boy:

turned 3 last week!

He got a train cake - well, a rice crispy train cake.
Much better than cake, and easier to clean. I HATE cleaning up cake. So messy.

please excuse the messy face. I'm not even sure what that is. ketchup, maybe?

I tried to convince him that I get to blow his candles out because he blew out my birthday candles. He didn't go for it, though.

Thanks for the presents, Grandmas. He had a great day!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute cake for a very cute boy. Wish we could've been there, but excited to see you soon.

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

very cute. Good job on the cake. I love the twizlers train tracks. Happy Birthday Jaren.

Jaci said...

Cute cute cake for a cute cute 3 year old. Always so fun to get your updates. Hope you are enjoying the holidays!

shaunie said...

He's getting so big! The other day Ev said, "mommy, next year we need to go to Grandma Cow's house and see Kaden and Jaren. We miss playing with them." I'm with you on cleaning up cake, the frosting is the worst. So sticky and greasy.