The boys love to read books, and have us read books to them. They will sit and listen for as long as I can read.
Clayton even likes to listen -- and watch me take pictures. But he's always watching me.
Grandpa even reads to them!
Grandpa even reads to them!
8 comments:
Reading time is the best! I set aside an hour every school day to read to the preschoolers. It's about the only time they'll sit still and concentrate.
Reading time is about the only time things settle down around here. I love story time.
Clayton is soo cute! He is just staring at the camera isn't he?
I think Clayton has more hair than B! Such cute pictures
My all time favorite pastime with little ones! Glad they love it too!
Still one of my most favorite things to do with the kids. Never gets old. Cute cute pictures!
so many boys!
Great Grandpa Johnson would be so proud! Keep up the reading fun!
Happy Birthday, Jaren!
Post a Comment