12.09.2009

sweet

do you see a resemblance?



I think these two look a lot alike. Here is Kaden at 6 months:

Okay, maybe they look more alike now than comparing to baby kaden. oh well. Clayton definitely has more hair!

the sweet little guy turned 6 months old last week. (can you tell I'm a little behind?)



I love his face in this picture.

He's doing well - loves solids, still a good sleeper, and loves his mommy.
He cries when I leave the room.
Not a good combination right now!

6 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Sweet sweet sweet. I love those boys and LOVED having them come over to play!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Sooo soo cute. I agree they look very much alike. I think even their baby pictures look similar. Happy six months!

Amanda said...

I can't believe how grown up Clayton is looking with all of his hair...he has definatly passed up B in that department. I think their eyebrows and eyes are the same.

Grandma M said...

Clayton is so handsome-just like his big brothers, but he definitely looks a lot like Kaden! The pictures are adorable. Also, Jaren's b-day cake was so clever. Glad he had a happy b-day!

shaunie said...

I think Kaden's baby picture actually looks like Gordon. I still can't believe all that hair Clayton has. It makes him unique!

Sorry about the crying when you leave. I know how it is. Hopefully he outgrows it faster than Jilly did.

Christy said...

They look a lot a like. Cute boys! Hope you guys are doing well and have a great Christmas. It's fun living next to Shaunie and playing at the park so often. You guys need to visit!