...we needed Jaren to wake up from his nap before we could finish!
(Our ceilings are 12' tall. We do have a ladder, but a friend is borrowing it.)
*************
Some family pictures after church.
*************
Some family pictures after church.
It's fun to see the boys get excited for Christmas. Every night before bed, Kaden tells me to wake up early and check my stocking in the morning! Hopefully, for several reasons, these next three weeks go by fast!
6 comments:
Beautiful and tall tree! Christmas is so exciting for kids. Your family picture is adorable. Clayton is getting so big. Can't wait to see you all. Good luck in Tucson, Tyler.
I can't get over Clayton's cute expression in the first family pic. You have such an adorable family. Your tree sure is big! I'll bet the boys just love it.
I love your tree! I need to put pictures up soon too. So does Kaden put things in your stocking in the mornings? It does go by soo fast.
Soooooo fun! I love tall trees!
So Ben and I are thoroughly jealous of your house. You really have no idea.
Your hair is so long and pretty! It looks great. We set up our Christmas stuff last weekend and watching the kids interact with the holiday is really the best part of all of it! Ben says Clayton looks like Kaden with dark hair.
This is the first year Preston understands Christmas....needless to say we can't wait either....everyday he asks us
Post a Comment