11.05.2009

flexible

Although he may appear to be flexible, he is just exercising his independence and dressing himself. His pants are on backwards, and his underwear is most likely inside out AND backwards. But you can't see that, so I guess it doesn't really matter, right?

I love to see him try and do the best he can.


*Kaden's voice is back. He still sounds a little raspy, but mostly normal.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Good to know I am not the only one dealing with kids with inside out underwear.. Kevin does the exact same thing!.. Boys are so much fun!

shaunie said...

Hehe. Characteristic 2-3 year olds! Is he trying to put Clayton's clothes on? I think Jilly wears the boy clothes you sent me more than Gordon. The pinstripe baseball outfit is her favorite. Scary thing is it actually fits...

The Clews Crew said...

Hi Nicole, Thanks for the comment the other day. I'm bad about commenting too. I use google reader so I always read post, but don't get around to commenting as often as I should. Your boys are growing so much and they're all so cute! Hope you're doing good.