sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
Cute boy and Yes.
o my goodness he is adorable!
yep! and I saw you reading to your cute boys when I ran into the library to drop off my ballot and return books.
Thanks for the laughs, not necessarily from this picture but the whole blog. Take care! Saw grandma and Grandpa this weekend. It is always so nice to have them drop by. Even if they only stay for a little while.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute boy and Yes.
o my goodness he is adorable!
yep! and I saw you reading to your cute boys when I ran into the library to drop off my ballot and return books.
Thanks for the laughs, not necessarily from this picture but the whole blog. Take care! Saw grandma and Grandpa this weekend. It is always so nice to have them drop by. Even if they only stay for a little while.
Post a Comment