11.02.2009

voiceless

the epitome of kaden's personality

Kaden lost his voice on Saturday. He can only speak at a whisper - which is kind of nice in it's own way. However, (and that's a BIG however), he is making up for it with other noises. He has to get attention somehow.

1. Teasing, pushing, chasing, and stealing toys from Jaren. This results in more noise than when Kaden can talk.

2. Snorting. We were trying to read scriptures last night when Kaden grabs his nose and pulls it up while simultaneously grabbing his chin and pulling down. Then he snorts. Tyler and I look at each other questioningly. Tyler asks Kaden, "where did you learn that?" He replies, "the bear movie." Brother Bear, specifically. If you know what I'm talking about, then you watch this movie too much. I knew exactly the part that Kaden was talking about. If you don't know which part I'm talking about, go watch the movie! You can borrow it from us for as LONG as you want!

Hoping his voice comes back soon--

4 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

So did his voice come back yet? I know exactly the part you are talking about too. Must be from staying home with them right? Enjoy the noise while it lasts. love ya!

Brian & Stephanie Gates said...

snorting....sounds like fun!

shaunie said...

Wow. Good luck with that! He is such a goof ball.

How did the paint turn out?

Jenny-Jenny said...

There's the post I missed.

Oh man I can't wait til he learns how to burp on purpose! What a crack up!