sailing our ship. writing the story. adjusting the sails.
9.02.2009
really?!
So I don't think that anyone really enjoys shopping at WalMart. Maybe he was just having a bad day, but seriously? I cannot believe someone would actually do that!
what?.. I can't even believe that! I was actually just leaving go to Wal-mart... I read it to Tyler.. he said he would have decked him...lol... I could just see that whole issue escalate!... Yikes!
There are all sorts of nut jobs out there. Whenever I go to Wally world, I keep my eyes peeled, especially if it's not between the hours of 10am and 4 pm. I hope that guy goes to jail.
Whaty a cute blog....The picture is adorable. Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway ending tonight.... http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
5 comments:
what?.. I can't even believe that! I was actually just leaving go to Wal-mart... I read it to Tyler.. he said he would have decked him...lol... I could just see that whole issue escalate!... Yikes!
There are all sorts of nut jobs out there. Whenever I go to Wally world, I keep my eyes peeled, especially if it's not between the hours of 10am and 4 pm. I hope that guy goes to jail.
My instinct is to hit that guy back! So Christ-like 'eh?!
If anyone did that to my child I would probably end up in jail with them! You don't mess with someone else's child....or any child for that matter!
Whaty a cute blog....The picture is adorable.
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway ending tonight....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Post a Comment