So happy he's sleeping through the night. I just have to come over and spend some time with him one of these days. Looks just like his bro's, brothers, brethren?
He's growing up too fast. The pictures are so cute. I hope he always sleeps that good! B's sleep habits regressed and I had a hard time after being spoiled so long. Love ya
Hey Nicole & Tyler- We are looking forward to meeting Clayton too when you come for Christmas! And yes, Dawson started pre-school today actually. We should have his picture up pretty soon. Talk to you later! -Ashley :)
He's so cute! The third picture looks like Jaren. I wish I had put Gordon in his own room when you did with Clayton. I think we would both be sleeping better now!
9 comments:
The video of Clayton is so cute! That was a real treat to watch. In the camo picture, his mouth reminds me of Kadens. He is a sweetie!!!
Oh man, I miss those days. Loved the video..thanks for sharing.
Such a cutie! I'm so glad he sleeps so good for you--that truly is a blessing. It's fun when their little personalities start to come out.
So happy he's sleeping through the night. I just have to come over and spend some time with him one of these days. Looks just like his bro's, brothers, brethren?
congrats on the sleeping through the night. That is wonderful! Doesn't it just make life so much easier? He is sooo cute.
He's growing up too fast. The pictures are so cute. I hope he always sleeps that good! B's sleep habits regressed and I had a hard time after being spoiled so long. Love ya
Hey Nicole & Tyler-
We are looking forward to meeting Clayton too when you come for Christmas! And yes, Dawson started pre-school today actually. We should have his picture up pretty soon. Talk to you later!
-Ashley :)
He's so cute! The third picture looks like Jaren. I wish I had put Gordon in his own room when you did with Clayton. I think we would both be sleeping better now!
So so cute! You certainly are spoiled. You are a pretty great mom so amd I sure you deserve every bit of it.
Post a Comment