Never ever ever take sweet chubby babies for granted. Or little boys who think their dad is the coolest strongest best ever and their mom who can do no wrong.
Such fun pictures. I wish we could've been there with you again, but it is so nice to be able to imagine where you were since we've been there. Clayton is definately filling out. So cute.
Looks like you're having a lot of fun! Trev caught his first brook trout the other day, with a little help from Daddy. It's so fun to get little ones out in nature! You guys are ambitious with three little dudes- that is awesome!
6 comments:
Never ever ever take sweet chubby babies for granted. Or little boys who think their dad is the coolest strongest best ever and their mom who can do no wrong.
Such fun pictures. I wish we could've been there with you again, but it is so nice to be able to imagine where you were since we've been there. Clayton is definately filling out. So cute.
Your boys are so cute! do I dare say they keep getting more and more cute as the days go by. What a good day.
Looks like you're having a lot of fun! Trev caught his first brook trout the other day, with a little help from Daddy. It's so fun to get little ones out in nature! You guys are ambitious with three little dudes- that is awesome!
Wish I could sunggle that sweet, chubby baby and hug the rest! Deception Pass was so much fun for us! Thanks for the sweet post.
He is so cute. I liked his trick you posted.
Post a Comment